Prash's Blog

Removing HtmlUnit logs April 25, 2012

Filed under: Android — prazjain @ 6:46 pm
Tags: ,

HtmlUnit outputs a lot of logs on the console, and when my app was running for a few days straight, the log file size got huge and most of it was htmlunit log. I got rid of all the INFO logs, and all the WARNING logs were due to javascript error in the websites, so I set it to SEVERE.

In tomcat home directory, find logs/logging.properties file and add the following bits


org.apache.http.level = INFO
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.level = SEVERE
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.StrictErrorReporter.level = OFF
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.ActiveXObject.level = OFF
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.html.HTMLDocument.level = OFF
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlScript.level = OFF

Advertisements
 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s